Attorney Jennifer claims that James followed her to her office and was standing behind her car intimidating her
If Attorney Peeler, Meredith Clymer or anyone else can produce any one of the following items listed below James Samples will donate $5,000 to the Kentucky Sheriff's Boys and Girls Ranch and $5,000 to McCracken County 4-H Youth Development Program
- Attorneys know the value of evidence! There is a high probability that Jennifer or her friend took a picture of the intimidating James standing behind her car with her cell phone. Perhaps a selfie was taken by Jennifer's friend, with James in the background... $10,000 for any pictures from anyone of James at the Paducah Bank on 11/19/2015.
- Every Police Officer knows that banks have lots of cameras. This should be an easy $10,000 - all we need is video footage from the bank (or anywhere else) showing James at the Paducah Bank on 11/19/2015.
- Attorney Jennifer Peeler also claimed that James Samples made threats against her (with a Hell's Angel's and Iron Horseman comment) in the back of the courtroom while talking to another attorney and a deputy. If courtroom/house recordings or the deputies body camera... picked up James making any threats directed at Jennifer on 11/19/2015 - That's 10 Grand split between two great organizations.
James is making many assertions, that he claims, proves Jennifer filed a false police report, the officer didn't conduct an investigation and proceeded to make a false arrest. If any of James' assertions can be proved to be false - James will donate $5,000 to the 4-H & KY Sheriff's Boy & Girl Ranch.
- James says that he has an audio recording that overlaps the court hearing and continues, well after him and his parents drove away from the courtroom. James states the "Hells Angels & Iron Horsemen" comment is clear in the recording and is certainly not directed at Jennifer Peeler.
- James claims to have a phone recording where he explained to Jennifer that he didn't threaten her right before she filed a police report saying that he did.
- James claims that a Sheriff's Deputy wrote a report claiming that James left with his parents.
- James claims that Google Timeline shows that James is on the opposite side of town at/nearing the Berkeley Regional Airport during the allegation time.
Your Main Message
Use this space to tell people what your company does and why and how it does it. What're you known for? Who likes you? What's your number one competitive advantage?
Include all the things that make your business unique and better than the competition. Do you have a patented 13-step process for taxidermy that results in the most lifelike stuffed owls? You gotta mention that.
Other good things to weave into this copy include: awards won, distinctions given, number of products sold, company philosophy (just keep it short), interesting company history bits, and anything that makes a reader think you'd be awesome to do business with.
This is should be a prospective customer's number one call to action, e.g., requesting a quote or perusing your product catalog.